Friday, June 11, 2010

Makes Sleeping Even More Fun!

I'm in love with my iphone, and I can tell right now I'm going to have to limit my time with it. But for right now, I have a cool app to share: Sleep Cycle.

The idea is that you move differently when you're in different stages of sleep (for example, when you're in REM you don't move at all). So you put the phone by your pillow and the sensors in the iphone chart when you're moving around at night.

THEN, it gives you a graph of how you slept during the night! Mine from last night shows that I woke up briefly at 5:00 and 7:00 before finally getting out of bed at 9:30



You can also set an alarm for an approximate time you want to get up, and it'll set the alarm to go off when you're in your lightest stage of sleep, which makes it easier to get up in the morning!

My phone is so smart. I hate being the dumb one in a relationship.

Does anyone else have an iphone? What are your favorite apps?

1 comment: