Tonight, I am just giddy waiting for the new dances by Maks and Erin . . . love Maks and I hope they can beat Derek and Nicole. Come on, it could happen, right? I just love his confident dancing and attitude. I may actually cast a vote tonight just to be sure.

Ray Barone . . . the main character on Everybody Loves Raymond. I never watched this show when it was on in primetime, but I have now discovered it on TV Land and record it when I just want something random to watch. I find myself absolutely laughing out loud and I'm totally surprised at how much I love this show.And a surprise crush . . . to me at least is Bret Michaels. No, I never watched Rock of Love, and I am not a metal band fan, but I do
watch Celebrity Apprentice and love it. Bret has grown on me all season as he works on each challenge. He's pretty funny, works hard, is very creative and is able to get along with all personalities. I have thoroughly enjoyed watching him and am glad he is in the finals.
I also love Jeff Probst on Survivor. His questions at the weekly tribal councils are so much fun . . . especially if it is followed by a blindside vote, which is another of my favorite parts.And, finally, I can't not make a mention of Anderson Cooper. I always enjoy watching him.
2 comments:
Excellent list!
Well, every rose does have a thorn, doesn't it? You are full of surprises! I would expect Curtis Stone instead of Brett Michaels! But I agree with you on Jeff Probst. I could and may swim in his dimples!
Post a Comment