Sunday, May 16, 2010

How do YOU coil your vacuum cord?


I've lived with my fair share of people over the years. But to my knowledge, I'm one of the only people who does this.

Instead of bending over to loop my vacuum cord around the rungs at the top and bottom of the vacuum, I loop the cord over my arm and toss the entire loop over the vacuum head. Then while most people are getting out their vacuums and stooping unnecessarily, I simply pull out my lovingly coiled cord, drop it on the floor, and I'm ready to go. No stooping, hunching, or bending required.

I do my fair share of things that don't make sense (squeezing from the middle of the toothpaste tube for example), but to me this is a no-brainer.

PS. Is this my most boring post ever? Discuss.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Kristen . . . this is so funny. It's something I have never thought about. I also do the coil around my arm thing but then I place the coil on one of the provided vacuum hooks. I have never even thought about putting it over the handle. Did we really all grow up together?