The other day I was driving on snow-packed roads carefully navigating where I was going. To the side of me I was surprised to see a little "Smart Car" coming right up on me. And there were actually TWO people inside. I don't know how even one person fits in there. I'm pretty sure that this car can't be big enough for the both of us . . . me and my purse. Since you are practically crouched on the ground inside, wouldn't you feel like you were in a car from the Flintstone era where you need to stick your feet out the bottom of the car and start running? How smart are these cars? It seems like one wrong move and this car would be totaled . . . and so would the people in it. This car makes the Mini-Cooper actually look huge.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I have several pictures of these cars from when I was in England and they are NOT smart... Pretty stupid actually.. hehe
I see the Smart cars all the time...on the FREEWAY! WHAT? It's a death wish, for sure...especially when I see them driving by a semi. SCARY cars is what I say.
Post a Comment