Friday, January 9, 2009

I Don't Want THAT Much Volume

Lately my hair has been taunting me. First it starts turning gray at an ever-more-rapid pace. Then look at what I woke up to the other day:

The picture doesn't quite do it justice, but those curled pieces on the right side would NOT lie down - and since I don't leave myself a lot of time in the morning, I had limited options. I did what I could to trick the hair to come a little closer to my head. What this picture DOES do justice to is how dog-tired I am in the morning - I thought I was opening my eyes all the way!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like your hair had a party last night...

Melinda said...

Oh, I love that picture so much! I think we should make that your permanent picture up top!