I am pretty much sick of winter and all of this snow! Yesterday on my way out from church, in the nice ice rink of a parking lot, my legs slipped out from under me and my head met the pavement. Luckily, my Dad would tell you that my head is the hardest part of my body, so no serious harm was done. And, no, that is not a nice streak of purple eyeshadow on my eye . . . it's my sweet shiner. I had to take a picture because I'm pretty proud of how much my eye opened up throughout the day. Melinda, when are we moving to Phoenix?!?!
Monday, January 5, 2009
I Do NOT Heart Winter
I am pretty much sick of winter and all of this snow! Yesterday on my way out from church, in the nice ice rink of a parking lot, my legs slipped out from under me and my head met the pavement. Luckily, my Dad would tell you that my head is the hardest part of my body, so no serious harm was done. And, no, that is not a nice streak of purple eyeshadow on my eye . . . it's my sweet shiner. I had to take a picture because I'm pretty proud of how much my eye opened up throughout the day. Melinda, when are we moving to Phoenix?!?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I am so sorry! Hope you are feeling better today. Maybe a new pair of boots will make you feel better.
Are you kidding me???
I uttered a gasp when I saw the picture. Yikes.
I am with you that we should all migrate.
Poor sweet Julie! I am sorry you fell. Going to church like a good girl and WHAM... a fall to your poor noggin! Please consider it kissed better! Hope you are doing well!
Sad . . . I don't know you Julie, but I agree that Phoenix sounds much more appealing that the SLC at moments like that . . .
Between that shiner and your pursed lips, you're lookin' mighty tough, Julie. Just tell people you got in a fight, and "you should see the other girl."
Amazingly, even with a shiner, you look fantastic! With your new bag of peas, the swelling should go down in no time. And my bathing suit and high heels are all packed for Phoenix so I can go at a moment's notice--do you have room for them in your purse?
I'm ready to move to Phoenix, too! Your poor little head!
OHHHHH ouchy!!! the only thing funny about that is me picturing you doing that.. Mainly because that is totally the norm for Molly.
Post a Comment