Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I Heart the Bachelor!


I am loving this season of one of my favorite guilty pleasures, The Bachelor. Probably even more than the actual episodes are the blogging recaps after. I've talked about my affinity for EW.com's (Entertainment Weekly for any rookies out there) TV Watch, that is always a must. This year EW has added Our Host Chris Harrison's blog as a link where he talks about how crazy these women really are behind the scenes and what really happens during the "Most Dramatic Rose Ceremony . . . Ever!". But my new favorite is a blogger named Lincee. Her posts are sarcastic, hilarious, and I love them. She writes exactly what you are thinking, but so much better. Tuesdays are even better than Mondays because we discuss the episode at work and read some of the blogs together - just cracking up. I can't wait to see how this one is going to end.

1 comment:

Melinda said...

This is my favorite conversation EVER on the Bach:

Jason: So tell me something about yourself that I don't know.
Natalie:...I really like bears.
Jason: So what, koala bears, panda bears?
Natalie: I just love all bears.

And that is the genius of the Bachelor. I will be selling I Heart Bears shirts in my Etsy store as well.