I was at the nail salon yesterday and a woman near me had a very small purse that she was trying to navigate through to find her money, while trying not to smudge her freshly painted nails. She had to take out several things to get to the money and then she said that everything had to go back in the same order she got it out so that everything would fit. It was suggested that she get a bigger purse. She said no because then she would just fill it up. I say, embrace the large purse! Have some wiggle room for your money . . . and bowling socks.
So, I’ve been on the lookout for a new purse, but it has to meet several strict requirements. One, it has to be large enough to carry my items; two, it has to have lots of pockets on the inside to organize said items; and three, it has to fit nicely on my arm - and hopefully look attractive too. Now, I’m not a person who wears my purse on my shoulder like Melinda. I like to carry it on my arms . . . my own version of weight lifting, I guess. Anyhoo . . . as I was perusing various websites in search of something new – I landed upon this little gem. It’s a sassy red, seems large enough, with ample pocket space. It’s also a Franklin Covey bag – so the organization part comes standard. I thought I better snatch it up, so I bought it. I came home yesterday and it was waiting for me on the porch. It's not as wide as my current purse, so the goal now is to see how everything fits together and test drive it to see how it's going to work. I know that you can't wait to find out what happens.
2 comments:
I think it's a very cute purse! Let us know how the test drive goes!
Oh Julie, I bet you could never ever find a purse that opens as wide as your old one! Or maybe you could. I think they're called suitcases.
Post a Comment