Sunday, November 23, 2008

Napster

This is going to make me sound more lazy than I already do, but there are few things better to me than a Sunday afternoon nap. As a single, I have been relegated to have the dreaded 1:00-4:00 Church slot for the last several years. (Don't get me started on all of the reasons that this isn't fair. I would pay money to get one year on the 11:00-2:00 schedule!) This means that a nap is out of the question--unless you're Kristen, and you take your nap during Sunday School. Ha!:

But two glorious times a year, I get to have a nap. We had Stake Conference today, and were all wrapped up by noon. I could not have been more thrilled. I rushed past all of the old peeps to get home, got in my comfy clothes, and proceeded to take the best 3 hour nap I've had in a long time. That's right, I just admitted that I took a 3 hour nap, and I feel refreshed! And with my newly clear mind, I'm going to start working on how I can get a shot at the 9:00-12:00 schedule!

4 comments:

Kristen said...

Thank you for re-using that lovely pic of me...now people are going to think I'm the one who took a three-hour nap! (mine was only 1.5 hours) Let me know what you come up with on the 9-12 sched.

Julie said...

I can just see you pushing through the crowds at church to cruise on home.

Anonymous said...

And "I" got the glares for taking a nap.

Mindy said...

You best be not sleeping during Sunday School ;) I'm all for the 9-12 schedule as well; you have my full support!