Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Is it a spoon or a fork?


A few weeks ago we had an event at work during lunch. We were served a thick, cheesy, yummy lasagna and a salad. And you know what the caterers provided for our utensils??? A SPORK . . . a combination of a spook and a fork! I don't think I've seen or used one since we were little and occasionally got takeout from KFC. I thought it was perplexing then. It's hard to use as a spoon and definitely hard to use as a fork. It was equally hard as I tried to cut through the lasagna. And forget about spearing the lettuce in the salad. Who thought of this? And what does it actually work on? I'm perplexed . . . and I think this utensil is too.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I always break the tines off of mine...then yes...what is it good for? So so strange.