
I am constantly amazed by the price of dental floss! It's something I forget about it until I have to buy some. Today I paid a hefty $2.50 for one roll! Sure, I splurged on the satin floss, but that was still one of my cheaper options. Why is it so expensive? It's a roll of string with a minty glaze - what's so hard about that? Some of the "specialty" dental floss options were around $6.00! I would like to contact someone about my suspicion of price fixing in the floss family, but then I would be someone who actually wrote a letter upset about floss. I can't be that girl. You win, Oral B. You win.
1 comment:
I can't figure out why it costs so much either . . . . but I can't skimp on the cheaper brands either. If you have ever had a strand break in between your teeth, you splurge on the silky goodness.
Post a Comment