Alright, Julie, rather than going to bed like I should, I'm sitting on my couch watching "Honey" and responding to your post on "new" favorite things. I would humbly submit the following:
- My iPod. I was a really late adopter to the whole iPod thing, using a Sony mp3 player for the past several years. Well, I love my iPod. I like seeing the cover art of the music I'm playing, I like the cute slim design, I like how it automatically syncs, and I especially love...
- Playing Tetris on my iPod. Now 30 minutes on the bike at the gym doesn't seem so long, because I'm trying to beat my record!

- Waking up to the sun streaming in my room - and knowing I don't have to be up for anything. Here's to those lazy spring and summer mornings where the sun's pouring in and I don't have to go to work! It's been a long and bleak winter, so any sign of spring is a great thing.
- Wearing shorts. I don't know what it is about shorts, but I love wearing them. I wear them every day in the summer.
- Ashlee Simpson's new CD. Say what you will about her nose job, lack of talent, and lip-synching ho-down on SNL. This girl knows how to churn out the catchy, mindless pop hits that I eat up.

No comments:
Post a Comment