I have a huge crush on Di
erks Bentley. Look why:
I also liked that he stayed out after his performance to sign autographs instead of just running backstage.
Bucky Covington thinks he's Mick Jagger.
I have never seen a man with so much energy onstage. He didn't quit dancing the entire time! He also loves his backside. At one point he turned around and bent over whilst singing! I remember thinking, "Did he really just do that?" Yes, he did. Also, I would very much like to give him a haircut. And shave him.
I hate encores! I am reminded of this every time I go to a concert. This one only had one encore, but I have been to several concerts where they will do two and even three encores. Please admit you want to feel wanted by me clapping you back onstage. You and I both know you're coming back. For once, just play your set, and let's call it good!

1 comment:
I don't like encores either; you never know when they are actually done. You just have to keep clapping and see if they come out or not. My hands get tired, people! But it's all about them . . . they don't think about me.
Post a Comment