Kristen . . . I only wish that I had fancy, well-organized and put-together breakfasts like you do. I am SO not a morning person - and really, I'm quite tired at night too. As a result, as I'm running late on a regular basis, here is the breakfast and snacks of champions in my house:
I head to the fridge, where I grab whatever kind of Greek yogurt Sam's or Costco has in stock. (Why does this vary? Just as I fall in love with the Fage brand, they change it.)
Then, I grab an apple from the crisper . . .
Next, it's off to the pantry . . . where I grab a portable peanut butter for my apple (oh yes, I have a very sharp knife in my desk drawer to cut these beauties up part-way through my day). . .
. . . . and grab a Chex Mix . . . which goes perfectly with my morning Coke that I grab on the way into my office . . .
. . . and finally a granola bar . . . again whatever kind sounds good that is in stock at my favorite big-box stores.
Then, I rush out the door and pray there's not too much traffic for the 45 minute to an hour commute - since I'm already late - and I'm totally set for the day. I feel like these preservatives . . . in addition to all the "nutrients" in my daily cold beverage . . . really help to keep me going throughout the day.
No comments:
Post a Comment