Aren't these great? I don't know if you have a favorite, but I'm kind of partial to #2.
Tuesday, May 7, 2013
Blog Challenge #3: A Picture that can always make you smile
Lest you think I'm completely rude with these pictures, let me give you some background. Julie was telling Kristen and I about our latest blog challenge, and at the same time, she and I both said that Kristen and I should post pictures of each other. Funny, right? So a little while later, Julie was talking and then pulled one of her signature faces. It's her facial version of saying "whatever" when a conversation is over. It always makes me giggle because she doesn't realize she's doing it, and it's just funny. A few minutes later, Kristen pulled her signature face without realizing it. They are similar, but oh so different. So I thought I would combine posting pictures of my sisters with their signature faces. It took 3 tries, so I'm posting all of them:
Aren't these great? I don't know if you have a favorite, but I'm kind of partial to #2.
Aren't these great? I don't know if you have a favorite, but I'm kind of partial to #2.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment