Downtown Salt Lake has finally entered into the 21st century with parking meters that don't require coins. This year they have slowly been transitioning from these . . .
. . . to these and I am so glad. I don't know about you, but I rarely have coins with me and not enough for extended parking. I can get most anywhere with my trusty debit card and now I can even pay for parking with it . . . wahoo!! I will miss driving in each morning and seeing the gun-toting men running from meter to meter quickly collecting the coins, but it's a small sacrifice for this modern-day convenience.

. . . to these and I am so glad. I don't know about you, but I rarely have coins with me and not enough for extended parking. I can get most anywhere with my trusty debit card and now I can even pay for parking with it . . . wahoo!! I will miss driving in each morning and seeing the gun-toting men running from meter to meter quickly collecting the coins, but it's a small sacrifice for this modern-day convenience. 
No comments:
Post a Comment