Friday, March 9, 2012
Framed
Oh, how I love blogs. I was perusing one today and found these little gems
Aren't those the cutest little frames to the side of the food? Great for so many entertaining uses. Well, they come from IKEA for 99 cents! and I decided that I had to have them. While I do love shopping, going to IKEA is not a destination spot for me. The place just exhausts me. It could be that I'm always stopping by after work so I'm not in a practical outfit or shoe for walking around a building the size of a football field. I've finally learned not to go upstairs, but to just veer straight to the accessory area on the main level. I was successful in finding the frames and am so excited about the possibilities. Turns out there are many websites dedicated to the use of these Tolsby Frames. Check out Pinterest and search "Tolsby frames" and you'll see so many uses for them that you'll want to run out and by them too. Don't forget to wear good shoes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love those! When am I coming to dinner?
Post a Comment