Is anyone out there DVRing Anderson Cooper's daytime talk show "Anderson" every day? Just me?? Well, I don't watch it every day, but I'll usually decide to watch if the topic looks interesting. Here are my thoughts so far:
- Anderson's set is lovely, and he wears adorable little outfits like a brightly colored sweater over a checked shirt (see right).
- He does two topics/hour and they're usually as opposite as can be. Recent example: Polygamist Dating Sites...and Julianna Margulies! Another recent example was exorcism and Jesse Tyler Ferguson from Modern Family.
- Anderson's celebrity interviews are as awkward as can be. Don't even try to count the number of times he says "um." It's a little shocking for a seasoned journalist like he is, but I guess celebrities are a whole different ballgame. I think he's much more at home when talking to regular people.
- He'll also have the celebrities take part in some ridiculous game, which they clearly have not been briefed on in advance. Some can pull this off with aplomb. Most just make me uncomfortable.
- I've yet to make it through a full episode. Yet I keep taping it!
Anyone else out there watching Anderson? Anyone? No, still just me??
1 comment:
I'm an Anderson fan . . . and I cut it after just part of the first episode. I couldn't make it through.
Post a Comment