Saturday, December 17, 2011

Holiday Giveway!

Everytime we hit an interval of 5,000 hits on our blog, we like to do a fun giveway of some of our favorite things. In anticipation of the 30,000 hit, we are offering a selection of some of our favorite holiday items. Kristen, our resident DJ, will be giving a custom "Kris-Mix" CD of her favorite holiday tunes. I will be giving one of my favorite nail polishes and Melinda wants hers to be a surprise, but I'm guessing it will likely involve her all-time favorite. . . chocolate! If you are interested in playing with us, write a comment with your favorite holiday song and we'll draw a random winner on Monday evening and send you a fun package in the mail . . . another of my favorite things!

4 comments:

cleverly content said...

pretty please pick me! (and for the record, it said I was visitor 30000) one of my favorites is "Last Christmas" (don't judge) if that turns you off from picking me: then I am always a sucker for "So This Is Christmas"

Kasey and Jim said...

One of my favorites is Melekelemakah. I have no idea how to spell it but it's definitely the thing to say on a bright Hawaiian Christmas day. :)

Melinda said...

All I Want for Christmas Is You--Mariah Carey.

camille said...

This season I am picking KT Tunstall's "Fairytale Of New York (with Ed Harcourt)"
check it out :) when I'm not listening to youthful hopes crushed by alcoholism and drug addiction I also enjoy Sarah McLachlan's "Song for a Winter's night"