
I was pretty excited about the gifts to our Relief Society sisters this year. My Dad had gotten a fun thank you gift from his Primary using fortune cookies that I thought would be perfect to duplicate. When we were at my favorite Chinese restaurant, the Mandarin in Bountiful, I asked them who their fortune cookie vendor was. Turns out, it's a local company in North Salt Lake, Tankinz, that does custom fortune cookies. Even better! For $49 (love a church budget), we got over 500 custom fortune cookies that were sent within a day of ordering - so there was excellent customer service as well - another of my favorite things. I can't wait to try the chocolate dipped cookies sometime too.
Pic courtesy of Camille
With a few done in advance, we were able to get the rest of the 160 plus gifts delivered to each home in about 3 hours one night.
It was a very cold and windy night when we were out, so we decided to treat ourselves and went to warm up after at a new WingNuts restaurant down the street. We had fun trying lots of different flavor combinations and capped off a fun night together. Next year, ladies, I'm bringing the Santa hats. :)
It was a very cold and windy night when we were out, so we decided to treat ourselves and went to warm up after at a new WingNuts restaurant down the street. We had fun trying lots of different flavor combinations and capped off a fun night together. Next year, ladies, I'm bringing the Santa hats. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment