
I'm about a month shy of my year-a-versary in my condo, and it's strange how quickly time flies. The roommate situation a year ago was - shall we say, less than ideal. There was more packed-in drama in that year that Melinda had offered to "extract" me more than once (we got that from "Alias"). I tried to stay positive, but going back to read my journal entries from that time, I remember how un-fun it was. Sometimes you don't realize how hard a situation really is until you realize how nice it is to leave it (junior high is another example) :)
Anyway, the point is - I have really enjoyed being able to create my own home environment. I looove coming home after a long day and feeling very comfortable in my house. Now all I need to do is find a male roommate...
2 comments:
Agreed . . . your home is very warm nice and you always make us feel very welcome there.
Congratulations on your almost-anniversary! Your home is real nice, and that couch slays me. And I remain firm that I should have extracted you from your prior living situation!
Post a Comment