It's Earth Day today which also means it's Melinda's Big Day. In honor of her special day, we always like to do a virtual balloon with different qualities that match the letters in her name.
Mah-velous . . . As Billy Crystal would say, you are simply "Mah-velous". In going through different M words to see what would fit her best, we rejected the following: She is not . . male, married, mammoth, mechanical, miniature, messy, Morroccan, Mexican or Mediterranean (although she does tan suspiciously well), so we decided being marvelous suited her best.
Efficient . . . Melinda is very efficient with everything that she does. Mom used to like it when Melinda would run errands for her instead of me. When I go to the store (or anywhere really), I like to look at everything, see what's new and end up buying things that may or may not be on the list. I would be gone a while and spend more than my allotted funds. Melinda goes with a list, sticks to the list, and doesn't deviate. I must also say that she is a great e-mailer. We both love it when we e-mail a list of questions and the responder replies to every one of our items. Melinda is great at that.
Loves Lunch . . . and really going out for any meal. This is why we like to vacation with Melinda. She is always up for going out to eat and trying new places. She especially likes to break away from work to get out and enjoy lunch.
Nice . . . A quote I have always liked, "It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice". Melinda is both important and nice . . . what a great combination.
Dancer . . . Melinda and Kristen have kept up with their tap dance lessons every Saturday morning. I am still waiting for the next performance with the fishnets and feather boas.
Adventure . . . Melinda is always up for a trip or a new adventure somewhere . . . especially if it's warm and tropical . . . she's a good travel buddy.
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Melinda! Please let me know when you next dance gig is! :)
Thanks gals! I especially appreciate you not calling me a male, mammoth, messy Moroccan. That would have hurt my feelings.
Post a Comment