Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Gleeful


I was absolutely giddy with the new episode of Glee last night. Kristen texted me to see if I had already downloaded the songs from the show because she knew that the songs were right up my alley. A brand new episode based on "Hello". This girl loves nothing better than a shout out to the Lionel Richie classic. It was one of my absolute favorite covers by David Cook on American Idol and it was great on Glee. Then, to have a shout out to the Hello song by Neil Diamond in the Jazz Singer in the same episode, I could hardly contain myself. I love that movie and that song! It was such fun. As if that isn't enough, I read that in the coming weeks Olivia Newton John will be on to remake "Physical" with Sue. I may faint.

The other thing I'm pretty happy about is the new color that I painted on my toes. I searched all over and finally found it . . . OPI's Mad as a Hatter. What girl doesn't like to sparkle?

No comments: