Monday, May 28, 2012

Shhh...It's a Secret!


Julie will be the first to tell you that we love a local secret. And I think I stumbled onto a good one last week. Kristen had casually mentioned that she had heard that there was a Banana Republic outlet at Jordan Landing, but I did not believe it since a) there are no outlets at this location, and 2) it’s Jordan Landing! Who goes there? Well, I was so intrigued that I went there, and sure enough, a local secret was found!


It’s especially secretive since they are re-constructing Bangerter Highway, and the store itself is wee and hard to find. But I tell you, once I got there, it was all I had hoped for. The outlet store in Park City is always crowded and picked over as a result. This location had just enough people, nary a pretentious ski bunny, and a huge selection of career wear. Heaven! If you need to find me, I'll be the one wearing the snazzy new career pants!

No comments: