Thursday, May 24, 2012

Chip Taste Test

I love trying out new products.  When we were in London, Kristen introduced us to Walker's Prawn/Shrimp chips which were surprisingly good.  So, when I was at WalMart recently, they had these intriguing chips from Herr's that I was tempted to also try. 

Kristen and I used to dip our potato chips in ketchup.  Okay, we may still do this.  So I got the ketchup potato chips to test and they aren't bad.  There is lots of ketchup flavor and you get to lick the red stuff off of your fingers.  I couldn't do the Hot Sauce flavor and I thought the Hot Dog flavor was just plain odd - but I did read a review that the ketchup/mustard combination was quite good.  And the checker at the store said that her kids would love them.  Where do they come up with these things?

No comments: