Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Farmers Market

I love the Farmers Market. Not only is there fantastic people watching, but the food is a-mazing. Julie and I made it to the final market of the season, and it was a good time! We waded through the Occupy SLC tent village for some of that killer food. The first stop: Sweet Salt Lake Limeade. If you haven't had this yet, you are missing out. Not only is it incredibly delicious, but they make it right in front of you in a cute little jar. Sold! I may have chugged mine in 32 seconds. Hey, how did I get two in my hands? Oops.
We then had some pizza from Surefire pizza. Their mobile oven cooked our pies in around 3 minutes, and again, we had something delicious! Two for two! Plus, they cater, so think of them for your next event.
We ended with a crepe sold to us by this guy: How cute is he with his wee little fedora?
So much fun. As I get ready to hibernate for winter, I'm hoping that the memories of that limeade will get me through. Cheers!

No comments: