Monday, May 16, 2011

New Favorite Office Supply


I have always been a sucker for office supplies. When I was little, I would create a play office in the basement and stock it with supplies and the all-important red phone. Today, I could peruse Office Max and Staples all day long. I try to keep my home office stocked with every kind of paper, clip and various other supplies so that I am ready for anything. I had always thought that the Swingline stapler was the way to go . . . thank you Milton and OfficeSpace. However, our legal department introduced me to this little beauty, which has become my new favorite. If you have ever had papers jam or the stapler not go through all the way, or your fingers hurting from so much stapling, this is for you - the Paper Pro. With one light touch this baby can go easily through 25 sheets. Since I had my very own ordered and delivered, I have been inviting people into my office to try it. So fun . . . and, yes, I'm a dork.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Who on earth would ever blog about a stapler?


Also, in the most non-creepy way possible, I think I love you.

Kristen said...

Julie, I can just picture you hunched over in your office stapling stack after stack of paper and loving every minute of it!