Tuesday, August 31, 2010
Yes, please.
Some friends and I were going to dinner tonight and were looking for a new place to try. I had heard that Fratelli's Italian Restaurante in Sandy had recently hired an Italian chef solely for the purpose of hand crafting gelato. Winner!! So we ate our meals, which were perfectly pleasant, but then got down to busines with the gelato. I don't want to build it up too much, but it was A-mazing! You get 3 flavors in an order, and I'm sorry, but don't these look delicious?
From left to right, we have: olive oil (shh, just try it), blood orange, and hazelnut. I may or may not have taken a bath in the hazelnut. And, I planted a big ole bacio on the chef! Ole!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm going to have to trust you on the olive oil.
Post a Comment