Thursday, August 26, 2010

Bash and Smash

So my co-workers and I were driving back from lunch last week when we saw this baby parked on the side of the road. There was a line of people all around the car, so we of course had to stop and find out what was going on. It turns out that the Provo Boys and Girls Club was having a fundraiser in which you could take a sledgehammer and take a swing at this car for a small donation. Let's see...a chance to take out my ever growing workday rage on a car while wielding a sledgehammer in my career pants? Yes please! And the goggles were an added bonus. Turns out I couldn't lift the really big sledgehammer, so I had to use the junior version. And my swing doesn't look that impressive, but I did manage to take out a nice chunk of the windshield with the tiny sledgehammer. Best.day. ever. Namaste!


2 comments:

Kristen said...

How I would've loved to have been there.

Anonymous said...

Stop hiding your strength under a bushel!