Thanks to all for playing our little game. We put everyone's very creative words into a hat and an impartial third party (Dad) drew out our winner. Drumroll please . . . .
"Crotchety" is it by "I Like Whispering Too"
We are so excited to send you a little package with the latest and greatest of the Bird Sisters favorite things. Please email your shipping address to "juliebirdhome@gmail.com"and we'll get it off to you. We'll play again at 25,000 . . . get excited.
4 comments:
Beth!! You won!!
Is this the Beth of the fabulous scarves from London?
This is quite the news! I never thought crotchety would get me anywhere in life, but here I am! Thanks, Bird sisters!
yay!!! so fun! i love the picture of your impartial 3rd party (your dad). ha ha ha. so fun winning things! and crotchety is definitely a good word!
Post a Comment