Friday, April 12, 2013

Shark Tank Discovery

Oh how I love the show Shark Tank . . . where entrepeneurs try and get a deal for their big ideas from successful businessmen.  A few months ago, I was captivated by this cupcake tower that easily is put together and stores flat.  I thought it was genius . . . yet they didn't get a deal.  Sometimes, though, the businesses become successful just by being featured on the show.  So, I checked out the Smart Baker on my own and ordered this little delight.  I thought it worked perfectly at our March Relief Society birthday dinner as we we were able to stack many mini cupakes and I thought the display looked great.  Even better, at the end of the night I could take it apart and store it in the bag and be done.

And a few weeks ago another genius product was featured that I am tempted to get as well.  You know the space between your car seat and the center console?  Where papers drop and petrified French fries have gone?  This product goes in the space between those two things making it so nothing falls in the gap . . . the Drop Stop.  What a great idea!


No comments: