Thursday, April 25, 2013

Car Tour

I spend a lot of time in my car.  Do you ever look in the rear view mirror like I do and fix your hair?  I don't know what it is about the light in the car, but I can see flyaway hair, gray hairs, and sit at stoplight trying to fix things as I go. 



I always have hair pins near the garage door opener . . . 

. . . And clips nearby . . . you never know what you may need. 

And, here's my favorite Little Tree fragrance right now . . .Sun-Washed Cotton 


And, sometimes I forget how pretty it is where I live.  This is what I see as I head to the main road from my subdivision.  The lake has thawed now and it really is a beautiful view. 

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Where's the Coke in the cup holder?