Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Blog Challenge #2: A Picture of Your Favorite Movie

Get excited my sisters . . . I'm getting back to this challenge.  And, this one is easy for me.  Kristen mentioned the other day that she thinks it's odd that amongst my favorite romantic comedy movies that I also have a love for the Shawshank Redemption.  I love it!  I get sucked in watch it whenever it's on TBS or TNT.  I remember when it came out, my brother, Brent had seen it and loved it but said that the language and subject matter was harsh since it was indeed a prison movie.  I did eventually watch it and loved it.  The motto, "get busy living - or get busy dying" was often quoted as a theme by my co-workers.  What is your favorite movie?

1 comment:

Heather said...

I love Shawshank, too! I have a lot of favorite movies...it would be too hard to pick just one.