Monday, April 15, 2013

Blog Challenge #2: A Picture of Your Favorite Movie

I've never said that I'm a particularly deep person, and this will become readily apparent with my movie selection. I used to see every movie that came out, but over the last few years, I kind of stopped caring about movies. I will go to movies, but I sure don't look forward to them like I used to. I think they have just disappointed me one too many times.

Having said that, I am harkening back to my youth, and the wonderful movies that were screened at slumber parties for my movie selection (as an aside, it's way too hard to pick a favorite movie). The parties themselves were never that fun, but if this movie was playing, I was thrilled:


I'm not kidding, this movie is kind of amazing. So amazing that I may or may not have the Gold edition. It stars an Oscar winner, and Shannen Doherty, so you just think about that. So Julie, you can keep your depressing prison movie, and I'll practice my sweet dance moves with Jeff Malene so I can one day get on D-TV!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I love this movie, too! Every now and then "Dancing in Heaven" comes on the radio...and I LOVE IT!