
Besides the best $100 I ever spent on floor tickets to the sweet Ricky Martin Livin' La Vida Loca Tour in 1999 (we were close enough to touch him, it was a-mazing!), the best money I have ever spent is on my rain slicker. Several year

s ago, we took a "vacation" to Portland. It was the rainiest week of our lives. After a few days of realizing that the rain was not ever going to let up, we ventured out to WalMart and snagged these little gems and they have come in handy ever since. There is not a picture from that trip after that point without Melinda and I in our rain slickers. They are lightweight, have a hood for the wet weather, and I can even ball it up in my purse for later use. Through the years, as I pull out this little trip saver during inclement weather, I am forever grateful for it.
No comments:
Post a Comment