1. Buttercups - I like to start slow on my playlists, and I think this is just lovely.
2. Rolling in the Deep - This is Adele's new song (her album isn't released until February) and I can't. stop. listening. to it. I love the retro feel and love her voice.
3. Rill Rill - I loved Sleigh Bells this year, and this is the mellowest of their songs. I can't help but bob my head to this.
4. Fader - I fell in love with the Temper Trap (in fact, I think their album is probably my favorite this year). Every song on their CD is good, but this is one of my faves.
5. Sweet Disposition - the song that introduced me to The Temper Trap and probably one you've heard.
6. Addicted to Love - saw this remake on SYTYCD this year. And, I've always loved the original by Robert Palmer.
7. Remedy - I like this one at the gym.
8. Shampain - She's a bit quirky (especially if you watch her videos) but man her songs are infectious!
9. I Can Talk - I really enjoy this band, and I have listened to this over and over and over...I just think it's fun.
10. Clap Your Hands - If you know Sia's old stuff, it's super mellow. She really kicks it up on her new album. Good stuff.
11. Flash a Hungry Smile - this was my summer anthem. Love to blast it with the car windows down on a nice sunny day.
12. Cameras - I love the old-school feel on this one. It is F-U-N!
13. Short and Entertaining - just a nice solid dance pop song
14. Leave! I love how VV Brown feels retro and modern at the same time.
15. Tightope - I have loved Janelle Monae for a long time (she dances like a female Michael Jackson) and her new album is one of my favorites - she does all styles and does them well.
So that's it - take a listen and see what you think!
15. Tightope - I have loved Janelle Monae for a long time (she dances like a female Michael Jackson) and her new album is one of my favorites - she does all styles and does them well.
So that's it - take a listen and see what you think!



2 comments:
So fun! You are always ahead of the curve with music. I have listened to this list a couple of times while I work on my computer and my favorites are Addicted to Love, Sweet Disposition and Clap Your Hands.
Love your list. As for The Temper Trap, I would add Love Lost. The song AND the video are awesome.
Post a Comment