Thursday, December 10, 2009

Some Stuff I Like

I was listening to a podcast today on the best songs of 2009, and I got to thinking, what are some of my favorites this year? So I've made you a little playlist.

Here's a guided tour:
1-5: We start off easy with these first five tracks. Sit back and relax.
6-8: These should be hits on the radio, but instead people listen to Miley Cyrus. There's no justice.
9-11: Have a bit of a retro feel. Thanks to SYTYCD for track 10.
12-13: We're starting to pick up the pace. From here on out, all the songs are workout-worthy.
14-16: Do you like European ladies who know how to make dance music? Well, just give it a try.
17-18: Both these songs start slow, but pick up around the 1:00 mark.
19: Love to run to this song.



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

2 comments:

Julie said...

Fun! I listened to each one. You have always been ahead of the curve with music and there is nothing better than a "Kris-Mix" of songs. The song by Solange is right up my alley.

Melinda said...

Love it! We all know how you love best of lists, and I have promptly downloaded most of these songs. Well done Kristen, well done.