Friday, August 16, 2013

Home Tours

We always love going to the Parade of Homes each year.  We can usually only get in a day or two during the two-week run and focus on the high dollar houses during that limited time.  We like to really be wowed!  Lilli and I were able to get in a few one night and the next night Melinda and Kristen and I were able to see some. 


I loved this closet with amazing views, a center island and a washer and dryer.  

A wrapping room would be so fun!

We had to ask where this couch was from . . . we thought it was great!  Turn out it was our own RC Willey with an extra piece added on the end to make it extra large. 

My absolute favorite house was one in Holladay. . . that looked like an Alice in Wonderland house with the room.  But, inside it was clean, sleek and amazing.  This view goes straight out to the pool area. 




I heard from other parade attendees that this homeowner was single.  How can I meet this guy?



Lilli and I had to end with some of our favorite comfort food.  It was a good day!



The next night, Melinda, Kristen and I started with dinner at Trio. 




We love patio dining in the summer!


Loved this built in. 



The view from a rooftop deck

Then on to the top of the world above Ensign Peak until you couldn't go any further with sweeping views of both the Great Salt Lake and the entire valley.  Amazing!














And, then, of course if we are in the Avenues we have to stop by Hatch Family Chocolates for a treat.  



The salted caramel ice cream I tried was incredible.  Why don't I live closer?  Actually, it's probably a good idea that I don't. 









No comments: