Do you ever have those weird moments when you're driving on a road near your house, and you look at the car in front of you and you realize - I've sat behind this car before.
Exhibit A: This truck, with a license plate cover that says: "Ask me what I love the most." And the license plate says: "TOAST." As soon as I saw that truck, I knew I had seen it before. I mean, how can you forget such a strange/nonsensical license plate? (really, you like toast THAT much? I mean it's good, but...)
It just gets you thinking, how many other cars do you sit behind every day that you've seen before and DON'T recognize? And isn't it weird how paths cross like that, even though you've never met, and probably never will?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
When I worked in Draper I would see my car twin regularly. I always wondered where they worked and who they were. Crazy.
Post a Comment