Thursday, January 31, 2013

Blog Challenge #1: Melinda

Consider the guilt and pressure applied, Julie! Here we go!

1. I love peanut butter, but it has to be Skippy.
2. Growing up, every New Year's Eve we would put down our predictions for the new year. Every year I wrote down that the price of peanut butter would go up. Not only was this hysterical, but it was true!
3. When I grow up, I want to be Mrs. Dr. Beach.
4. I have an equally large high heel and sneaker collection.
5. My nieces and nephews are cuter than yours.
6. There is nothing better than a Summer night, driving with my sun roof open, an ice cold Dr. Pepper in the cup holder, and a little Journey blasting from the radio.
7. I have a thing for drummers.
8. I love going out to lunch. One of my favorite memories is when mom would pull me out of school on my birthday and take me to lunch.
9. My first CD was the soundtrack to Pretty Woman.
10. I want to hang out with Oprah, Dolly Parton and Charo.

1 comment:

Fame said...

you want to hang out with Charo? LOL that's awesome and a little scary at the same time!