It's easy to tell the Christmas season is here because my house is a mess! The Relief Society was in charge of our ward Christmas breakfast last Saturday . . . for 400! That was a relief to get done after months of planning and prep. At that event, we collected pantry items from an online angel tree we did (thank you to the SignUp Genius website . . . it truly is brilliant). So, then my house looked like this . . .
. . . with baskets and baskets of food that our neighbors generously donated.
I've been turning these ingredients into almost 50 different bag meals to be distributed to various families.
And, this week, my Relief Society friends came over and we made this year's Christmas gift for over 180 ladies . . . 7-Up Lifting Ways to enjoy the holiday season and new year . . .
And, I teased them about this last year, but, Camille and Mandy . . . look what I have for us to deliver these gifts in . . .
You're on your own for the skirt . . . wink, wink. :)
3 comments:
Who doesn't get excited to wear a glittery santa hat!!
those are perfect!
Dear Julie: All I want for Christmas is for you to get a nap! I'm exhausted just looking at all of that!
Post a Comment