Tuesday, October 18, 2011

I Heart Spoilers

I'm a planner. I like to have things pretty much mapped out and I'm not big on surprises. If I am going somewhere I haven't been, I map it out. Something new . . . I do some research ahead of time. It's all about clear expectations with me. It's also a fact that I like to know stuff. I am one of those who will read the ending of a book before I get all the way through to make sure of the ending. So, along with those little factoids about me, I love spoilers . . . which Melinda hates. I like to know what's happening with the shows I watch before it happens. So, I have been watching Dancing with the Stars, where I will forever love Maks, and checking to see who gets voted off before I watch. Or, I'm starting the X-Factor, but want to know who makes it before I finish watching the preliminary episodes. It just makes me feel better while watching the show. And, yes, I still want to watch even when I know what's going to happen. Crazy, I know.

No comments: