Sunday, October 16, 2011

I feel there was respect behind the mocking


Julie, sometimes you wonder how we're related, but here's an area where we are the same. One characteristic of a Bird woman is that we like to be prepared. I don't want to have to rely on other people to get things done. So, in Relief Society, I have been put in charge of the binders that go around the room with our announcements. Even though we have two binders, people often only bring us one sign-up sheet. After our secretary went to make copies of a couple of sheets, I think I shocked them all when I pulled a three-hole punch out of my church bag so we could be ready to put them in the binders right then.

And in case you're wondering...I also come prepared with tape, extra pens, and chalk every week...just in case.


2 comments:

Julie Bird said...

Oh my gosh!!! I am so proud of you!

Kim said...

I have a three-hole punch in my RS bag too! You've just received eighteen awesome points.


Capcha: tatersa (I like to think someone started writing "tater salad" and got distracted.)