I love my birthday! I usually like to celebrate all week long. . . . why not! Melinda and Kristen surprised me with a getaway to Deer Valley at a swanky hotel. Oh, how I love a getaway.
It had a great patio overlooking the mountains.
We had heard good things about the High West Distillery and had a yummy dinner there. I didn't get a picture of the bacon/caramel/bourbon popcorn appetizer, but it was yummy!
Melinda even came bearing gifts for each of us. We love to say, "Boo" to this or to that. She found these awesome notepads with just that sentiment. Love!
And, she brought some cocoa swirl cookie butter to sample. Amazing!
We had breakfast the next day at Kneaders. This guy had a fantastic mullet . . .
On my actual birthday, we went to one of my favorite restaurants, the Mandarin in Bountiful
On Sunday, we had a family dinner with everyone . . . always fun to get together.
Jena helped me blow out the candles
And, Dad wrote the traditional anagram balloon. My birthday was another great one!
No comments:
Post a Comment