Friday, September 2, 2011

The Best Dad

In our humble opinion, we have the best Dad. He takes such good care of us. From time to time, I have needed to borrow Dad's extra car - a sweet mini van that our Mom used. Whether it's been for carting youth to and from activities or to help me while my own money pit of a car seems to be eternally in the shop - I'm grateful to be able to use it. One day, I had arranged to pick up the van after work and Dad wasn't going to be home. I stopped by the house for the keys - and he had also set out my favorite snack - a nice cold Coke and dry roasted peanuts. It's the best combination and something I always have at his house. It made me smile. It's just a little thing, but one of the ways that I know he loves and cares about me. Thanks, Dad for all you do!


No comments: