Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thankful A-Z: "W"


As I sit here on a very cold night in my house I am totally grateful for Warmth. I love controlling my own thermostat and making it as toasty as I would like to pay for. And I also love turning on my fireplace on nights like these.

I am also very thankful for Work. I am grateful that I learned how to work from my parents and grateful that I currently have work. As I was laid off after 8 years at the start of the year, I didn't realize how long my sabbatical would last, but am so grateful for everyone that helped me to make it through those six months. I am appreciative for the little miracle that happened to get me my current job. It's a little surreal that the windows I look out now are the same ones I looked out 8 years ago.

No comments: