It's never long into the summer before I've got a killer farmer's tan. In addition to the typical shirt sleeve and shorts lines, I also get farmer's tan on the inside of my elbows! Is that not the worst? I run outside when it's really hot, and my arms are bent at the elbows. If I'm at the pool, my arms are bent while I read a book. That inside elbow is pretttttty pasty. What's your worst tanning experience? (Melinda has one that has to do with a fake tattoo!)
Thursday, July 15, 2010
Farmer's Elbow Tan
It's never long into the summer before I've got a killer farmer's tan. In addition to the typical shirt sleeve and shorts lines, I also get farmer's tan on the inside of my elbows! Is that not the worst? I run outside when it's really hot, and my arms are bent at the elbows. If I'm at the pool, my arms are bent while I read a book. That inside elbow is pretttttty pasty. What's your worst tanning experience? (Melinda has one that has to do with a fake tattoo!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I totally have zebra stripes right now on my ankles! I relax my feet when I am laying out in the sun but when I flex them you can see the white stripes. (Not the Icky Thump ones.)
I did an Ironman race, so I was basically outside from sunup til sundown. They have volunteers that slather on the sunblock when you come out of the water. Unfortunately, the volunteer who slathered me missed a couple of spots. Those spots burned, blistered, scabbed, and now is pretty new white skin, which looks awesome next to the tan skin around it.
I always have a sweet necklace line from the necklace I have had on pretty much 24/7 the last 10+ years.
In junior high a popular tan girl told me to rub crisco on my body and lay out... I did and I looked like I survived an atomic bomb explosion for 5 days.
At least you tan. I can't even get that much out of life. Maybe you should run with your arms straight
Post a Comment