Sunday, September 2, 2012

Leggo My Eggo

So, I am kind of obsessed with food trucks. I love that they are mobile, and it's like a little game trying to find them. I love that they generate delicious food from such a tiny kitchen. And I love being able to try all kinds of different food from random people. Kristen found out about a food truck called Saturday's Waffle, which apparently serves waffles on Saturday's, and we decided to find it. Their twitter feed didn't exactly spell out where they were going to be, but Kristen is a good little sleuth, and we tracked them down. It's good we did, because the food was amazing! They were working out of a tiny Airstream trailer, but were cranking out gourmet waffles with crazy good toppings. Oh, and they wear cute little bow ties. Who doesn't love that?  Kristen got the peach cobbler waffle with peaches from Brigham City. Having just been to Brigham City for the Temple open house, I realized that Brigham City is very far away, so that is love! I couldn't decide what to get until I spied a salted caramel sauce was available. Done and done! Don't these look delicious?



Because they were! The sauce was so good, I may have spilled some on my shirt so I could have some later. So, that's where I'll be every Saturday forever. The end.

1 comment:

Fame said...

this sounds awesome and i love that you girls sleuthed it down! very very impressive AND, i might add, a little creepy ;)