While I wait . . . patiently . . . to hear about the Demolition Derby in Heber, Kristen's home spruce up and California trip (no pressure) . . . I'll keep going with some random topics. I work with a bunch of boys who trade commodities during the day and pretty much live in their space. It's in fact rare for them to come out of this room - and it can get pretty disgusting - They come and go much earlier than I, so one day I went in and took some pictures of these great office spaces.
Here's a sweet shot of this cubicle that amazes me. First, notice the lovely circle on display. That's part of a pipeline that the boys were given to show they are a partner in the pipeline. I think a handshake would work just fine. Now, let's get to the details of this amazing space . . .

This cubicle belongs to Chris . . . and I've been mystified by these items on his cubicle walls. Why doesn't he refrigerate the Sriracha sauce?? They stay there for months. When I asked Chris about it, he said that he notes the date on his various sauces and then keeps track of how long it takes to use them. Okay; totally makes sense?!? Also, he said that he likes to build a wall around him . . . these walls are currently four feet high and he is trying to make his space more private. I guess that boys like building forts no matter what their age is. He also hunches down with his head phones on during the day.

It's good that he stays hydrated during the day.

And, his plate is always ready to go . . . nice In Box.

The cubicle next to Chris houses the remotes . . . all organized.
Ten people are in this space and I'm grateful that I'm not one of them.


Here's a sweet shot of this cubicle that amazes me. First, notice the lovely circle on display. That's part of a pipeline that the boys were given to show they are a partner in the pipeline. I think a handshake would work just fine. Now, let's get to the details of this amazing space . . .
This cubicle belongs to Chris . . . and I've been mystified by these items on his cubicle walls. Why doesn't he refrigerate the Sriracha sauce?? They stay there for months. When I asked Chris about it, he said that he notes the date on his various sauces and then keeps track of how long it takes to use them. Okay; totally makes sense?!? Also, he said that he likes to build a wall around him . . . these walls are currently four feet high and he is trying to make his space more private. I guess that boys like building forts no matter what their age is. He also hunches down with his head phones on during the day.
It's good that he stays hydrated during the day.
And, his plate is always ready to go . . . nice In Box.
The cubicle next to Chris houses the remotes . . . all organized.
No comments:
Post a Comment